Basic data protection information
Purpose: To attend the requests made through the web, manage the sending of information, manage their purchases online.
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party and execution of a pre-contract / contract
Recipients: Data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or in the case that is necessary to meet your request
Rights: You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of processing, data portability and not to be subject to automated individualized decisions.
Additional information: You can consult the additional information on data protection on our website.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The responsible for the processing of your data is LUSTYAGE:
LUSTYAGE informs the user that the information you provide through browsing our website, the contact form or sending emails, will be treated by LUSTYAGE and that said treatment is included in the Registry of Activities of treatment managed by LUSTYAGE in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
2. What are your personal data used for?
- Send you the information and provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website.
- Provide information about the offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, LUSTYAGE may use your personal data to send notifications by email. These notifications will be made to inform about the changes in our services or products or in our legal conditions policies.
- Process your purchase online through our platform.
- Send you commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of LUSTYAGE and the sector that may be of your interest by conventional or electronic means when you have checked the box that you want to receive information.
Google, including all its tools, comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in accordance with the provisions of the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and conservation of personal information of member countries of the European Union.
www.lustyage.com will try at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the consent of the User for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing them of the existence of cookies and that if you continue browsing our website, you consent to the installation of cookies. The acceptance of the installation of the cookies implies acceptance of the preservation of the IP address in the registers of www.lustyage.com, together with the date of acceptance, for a period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given . You can get more information in our "Cookies Policy".
3. What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by LUSTYAGE is based on:
- In the execution of a pre-contract/contract to send you the information and provide the requested service, for the management of your online purchase and to register you as a registered user, not being possible otherwise.
- In the user's consent to send the newsletter and commercial communications of the offers, activities and promotions of LUSTYAGE and the sector that may be of interest to you and the management of our blog. The user can revoke the consent given at any time.
4. How long do we keep your data?
The data to send the information or provide the service requested by the various forms available on our website and to manage your online purchase through our platform will be retained for as long as the contractual relationship is in force, and once completed during the legal limitation period.
The data processed to send the newsletter, to send commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of LUSTYAGE and the sector that may be of interest, management of your comments on the blog will be retained as long as the user does not revoke the consent given.
The IP address obtained through the cookies will have a shelf life of one year, in order to demonstrate the user's consent.
Regarding the term of conservation of cookies, you can obtain more information on our website in the section "Cookies policy"
5. What kind of data do we treat form our users?
LUSTYAGE addresses the following categories of data:
- User data that fill any of the available forms: The personal data that LUSTYAGE requests include:
- Identification data: name and surnames, telephone, postal and electronic address
- Data relating to the application
- Data of the users who make a purchase:
- Identification data: Treatment, name, surname, postal and electronic address, telephone, billing address.
- Transaction data: Products purchased and means of payment
- Data of users who browse our website: Data provided by cookies and by Google Analytics.
Only those over 16 years old can provide data through our website. If you are under this age, you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to LUSTYAGE and declares that he is over 16 years of age, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
In the event that you provide us with data from third parties, you manifest that you have the consent of the same and you agree to transfer the information provided in this clause, exempting LUSTYAGE from any type of obligation. However, LUSTYAGE may carry out verifications to verify that the third party has been informed adopting the measures of diligence established in the data protection regulations.
6. What receipients will they communicate their data?
No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or in the case that is necessary to meet your request.
7. What rights assist you and how can you exercise them?
The user can exercise the following rights before LUSTYAGE:
- Access your personal data
- Rectify them when they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion or cancellation of data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Oppose your treatment
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided in the regulations are met
- Request the portability of your data in the cases provided for in the regulations
- Prevent being subject to automated decisions
- Revoke the consents granted
The user to exercise their rights, must send a letter indicating the right you want to exercise and accompany a document proving your identity and postal or electronic address for notification purposes. This request can be made by mail to: LUSTYAGE, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LUSTYAGE must answer the request for the exercise of rights within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of applications. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receiving the request stating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, the interested parties have the right to complain before the competent Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) when they consider that LUSTYAGE has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize in www.aepd.es
8. Are my data secure?
LUSTYAGE has a contract with Shopify company to host its website. It is a European company and has the latest systems in security measures.
LUSTYAGE guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of your data, taking into account the reserved nature thereof.
LUSTYAGE undertakes to keep these data secret, treating them with the utmost reserve, and declares to have implemented in their information system, the security policies corresponding to the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 DEL EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD).
All the data provided through our platform is done through a secure protocol. Our website has an SSL certificate that allows an encrypted connection to be established when a user visits our website and exchanges information with us.
9. Links to other websites
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites not belonging to our entity, LUSTYAGE will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user's computer.